The Super XL Sprinkler is a slow rotating rotor sprinkler which produces a single continuous jet stream of water. Because of the continuous stream, the sprinkler creates a uniform wetting pattern in the field. Easy to assemble and dismantle, the Super XL sprinkler allows efficient installation and maintenance. And, like all Rivulis Irrigation products, the Super XL is made of premium materials, resisting UV degradation and break down from exposure to chemicals and fertilizers. The Super XL Sprinkler is a great choice for orchards, vegetable fields and nurseries.
- Effective irrigation with up to 8m radius, 3 atm;
- Optional installation with a pressure regulator;
- UV resistance;
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers;
- Can be mounted on PVC risers or used with adapters to be compatible with metal rods or plastic stakes.
- Nozzles in six different colors
- Water flow /2.5 atm/: 150-410 l/h;
- Recommended operating pressure 2.5 – 3.5 atm;
- Sizes ½” or 3/8″
On metal rods: For nurseries, vegetable fields, and overhead frost protection in fruit orchards.
On stakes or solid risers: For under tree irrigation in widely-spaced fruit orchards.