Automatic filter with self-cleaning mechanism
The F3300 Metal Screen Filters with Electric Operation are highly efficient and self-cleaning. The sintered screens are automatically cleaned with the continuous linear movement of the suction nozzles, which are driven by an electric motor. The flushing cycle of the F3300 Metal Screen Filters are actuated at a predetermined pressure differential or on a schedule using the timer.
The F3300 Metal Screeen Filters with Electric Operation are used as primary filters for water containing large quantities of dirt, up to 50 ppm, and are used with water sources such as rivers, lakes, wells, and recycled water.
- Inlet/Outlet sizes 4”, 6”, 8”, 10” and 12”;
- Body type – screen options : 200 and 400 mic;
- Self-cleaning mechanism;
- Electric operation features;
- Max operating pressure – 8 bar;
- Max pressure – 10 bar;
- Min operating pressure – 1 bar;