Filter with Continuous Circulation Features
F3400 Metal Screen Filters with Continuous Circulation are the ideal choice for applications without electricity. The F3400 Filter creates a centrifugal movement of the water to keep the screen clean during the irrigation process. The sediments collect in the lower chamber to be purged by the control valve. As a result there is no increase in head loss during operation. The flushing of the collecting chamber is done automatically by a flushing controller during the irrigation process.
The 3400 Metal Screen Filter with Continuous Circulation is used as a primary filter for water containing minimal quantity of suspended particles and from sources with good water pressure.
- Inlet/Outlet Sizes 3”, 4”, 6”, 8” and 10”;
- Body Style – metal screen: 130 and 200 mic;
- Automatic operation (DC);
- Max operating pressure – 8 bar;
- Max pressure – 10 bar;
- Min head loss – 0,25 bar;
- Max recommended head loss – 0,50 bar;