Growers choose the FLF (Fogger Low Flow) for irrigation and as a method to alter the humidity and the evaporative climate in both greenhouses and high tunnels. The FLF is so versatile that it can be used for irrigation in both cutting propagation and seed germination or as part of a cooling system in husbandry.
Because of the unique vortex flow, the FLF delivers the finest droplets, even at low flow rates. Team up the FLF with an anti-leak mini valve and you’ve got a system with some serious control. Once the irrigation system is shut off, there is no more flow through the fogger.
- Flow rates at 3,5 bar;
- Operating pressure range: 3,5-5,0 bar
- Wide range of configuration options;
- Recommended installation: assembled with microtube and stabilizing weight;
- Available with an Anti Leak mini valve;
- Recommended min operating pressure – 3 atm;
- Flow rate:
- 5 l/h – light blue nozzle;
- 10 l/h – dark blue nozzle;
- Average droplet size – 70 mic (0.070 mm);
- Single barbed foggers placed overhead, assembled directly into PE lateral.
2-fogger assemblies placed overhead.
4-fogger assemblies placed overhead.