Metal Screen Filter with Hydraulic Operation Features
Rivulis F3200 Metal Screen Filter is the perfect choice for applications without any electricity because of its hydraulic operation mechanism. The flushing process is done by highly efficient suction nozzels. It has a compact body design that requires a small footprint.
F3200 is used as a primary filter for higly contaminated water (up to 50 ppm) and for different water sources such as river, wells, lakes and recycled water. The Filter has self-cleaning mechanism and continue to operate during the flushing cycle.
- Body styles : parallel or compact/angle;
- Inlet/Outlet Sizes: 2” до 20”;
- Screen options: 100, 130 and 200 mic;
- Current options – AC or DC controlled;
- Max operating pressure – 8 bar (120 psi);
- Max pressure – 10 bar (150 psi);
- Min flushing pressure – 2 bar (30 psi);