F2000 media filter (with gravel or sand) is an efficient way to filtrate water contaminated with algae, organic matter ot other impurities . It is an ideal choice for open reservoirs, recycled water systems and canals. F2000 has an unique design with two chambers divided by a welded reinforced steel plate. The media sand is in the upper chamber. The lower chamber is for the clean water that has been filtrated. Filtration occurs when water passes through the open spaces between sand particles. Conical diffusers are placed on the steel plate. During a backflush the diffusers disperse the water uniformly avoiding the occurence of funneling, channeling or caking of the media bed.
- Various connection types (BSP, ISO-16, VIC);
- High efficiency;
- Corrosive ressistant;
- Unique design of two chambers divided by a reinforced steel plate;
- Max working pressure – 8 bar (120 psi);
- Max pressure – 10 bar (150 psi);
- Pressure differential – 0,5 bar(7.5 psi);